z

Young Writers Society

A random fact about yourself

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:42 pm
gsppcrocks10 says...

lol, wow.

My siblings just started watching Matilda in the same room as me. It's very distracting, because I love that movie.
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."

150 Reviews

Reviews: 150
Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:47 pm
irishfire says...

Fight the urge Gsspcrocks! Fight it!!!

I always am very curious to hear other people's funny stories. I don't know why but I find them incredibly interesting :smt056
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:49 pm
gsppcrocks10 says...

Same here!

I made two origami fish yesterday for no real reason and taped them to my computer monitor.
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."

73 Reviews

Reviews: 73
Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:54 pm
OxfordandOnyx says...

Random fact?

I detest Stuart Little.
Four kinds of people I hate most in life.
1. People who use a preposition to end a sentence with.
2. People who can't count.
3. People who think it's 'clever' to quote ironic phrases.

24 Reviews

Reviews: 24
Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:13 pm
xX_white_shadow_Xx says...

My tongue hurts. I'm not sure if it's because I bit it or because I have a sugar sore. Hhhmmmm.... *pokes tongue*
Is he dancing with a little boy in spandex?!

~Papa Doorbell

150 Reviews

Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:36 pm
irishfire says...

Haha!

Whenever I'm in a certain mood, like upset or hurt or happy or you get the point I normally play a song that matches the mood. For some reason it makes me feel better that I'm sadder because of the song. :roll:
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:44 pm
wookielover17 says...

I do that to Irish!!!

A random fact about me... Um, I've never been grounded. Never in my life. It's not very random but... Hey I'm tapped out!!! I'll come back with something more random next time. :wink:
“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

436 Reviews

Reviews: 436
Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:50 pm
AquaMarine says...

I do the same thing.
Uhm, fact about myself ...
I love the colour blue. Like, so much.
"It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."

-Spock.

Click if you love cookies

24 Reviews

Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:26 pm

Rather than playing music for my moods, the music plays my moods. That didn't make sense. OK, like, I can be listening to super fun, upbeat music and be all happy and ready to go, and then a sad song will come on without me knowing and I'll get all depressed and moody, and spew out really great poems :)

~Papa Doorbell

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:31 pm
Fishr says...

-My 10th G. Grandather rode the Mayflower. He was George Soule, manservant to the Winslow Family.

-I have four family members that served in the American Revolution; two grandfathers, an uncle and a second uncle. One of my grandfathers- and his younger brother, Amasa Ladd- were in the Militia. Nathaniel Ladd- my grandather- was at the Lextington Alarm. I have copies of Amasa's pension records.

-My 3rd G. Grandfather served and survived the Civil War. I have his complete military history, discharge, and a photo of him and his wife.

-I had two uncles that served in WW2.

-My grandfather served in the Korean War.

-I am a re-enactor of the American Revolution.

-I am lazy. xD

-I have OCD, but try to work it into my favor.

-Having a short term memory blows, but my long term memory is excellent.

-I am a collector of edged weapons. I own an original sword that was in use from 1770 to 1780.

-I am a nerd. xD
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

24 Reviews

Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:28 pm

Wow. A nerd, perhaps, but an impressive nerd.

My cousin (who I consider my best friend) keeps slapping my across the face with hand sanitizer on his hand. Thanks, Austin. 9_9

~Papa Doorbell

436 Reviews

Reviews: 436
Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:31 pm
AquaMarine says...

I do that to people. A lot.
"It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."

-Spock.

Click if you love cookies

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:16 pm
Lucinda says...

Oooh, I have a really random one: I really hate the thought of meeting up with someone I know in a public restroom. I hate the thought of having anyone but me in a public restroom, too, for that matter. I mean, I know they have stalls and everything, but...it still weirds me out.
The history of the world
My pet
Is learn forgiveness
And try to forget!

-Sweeney Todd

I'm a damsel...
I'm in distress...
I can handle it.
Have a nice day.

-Hercules

Masquerade!
Paper faces on parade
Masquerade
Hide your face so the world can never find you.

-The Phantom of the Opera

150 Reviews

Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:19 pm
irishfire says...

Haha!

Ok I am jealous of Samuel Garrison! I wish my family had that kind of history! *turns green* MEHH!

Uh... I'm the only one in my family who can actaully write. Everyone else in my family is either really bad at it or really doesn't care. :lol:

365 Reviews

Reviews: 365
Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:44 pm
Fishr says...

All families have a history or some sort of story, even if it's a family rumor. All one must do is start with their first grandfather, and start building your tree from that. Your family in general is one of the best sources. Start by just asking your great aunts, uncles, grandfathers, etc., and recrod.

-On my dad's side, I can trace the family lineage-directly- to 1465. My moms; early 1860s.

-I am of Scottish, Irish, English, German and Swedish decent. I am 50% English.

-I hate heights!

-I lurve Celtic music, but absolutely adore the pipes. (No brainer there).

-Family rumors suggest I am a direct ancestor of "Wild Bill" Hickock and Robert The Bruce.

-I love keeping cacti and succulents but recently have begun interested in keeping tropicals.

-" have been keeping salt water aquaria for seven years now. My 10 gallon reef has been going strong for five years now.

-The majority of my personal library consists of books on the *coughs* Revolutionary War *coughs*

-" have difficulty organizing my thoughts when speaking verbally, yet, I communicate much easier through words. Go figure.

- is way, way, to familiar with one's self. Perhaps I need another hobby? LOL!
The sadness drains through me rather than skating over my skin. It travels through every cell to reach the ground. I filter it yet strangely enough, I keep what was pure and it is the dirt that leaves.

worlds buzz over us like bees, / we be splendid in new bones.
— Lucille Clifton