Im sorry does it bother you?!?!?!?
To be or not to be?
I choose not to be...~Inked :pirate3:

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:51 am
r4p17 says...

No, only the universe.
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:55 am
Kelpies says...

I question the existence of the universe........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:56 am
Inked says...

Wow that sums up everybody!
To be or not to be?

179 Reviews

Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:58 am
r4p17 says...

:?
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

30 Reviews

Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:59 am
Inked says...

u r so judgey
To be or not to be?

179 Reviews

Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:01 am
r4p17 says...

I am so r4p17, you mean.

223 Reviews

Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:03 am
Kelpies says...

Noses.
We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.

179 Reviews

Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:07 am
r4p17 says...

Yes, I can give you a definition. Noses are the part projecting above the mouth of a person or animal, containing the nostrils, and used for breathing and smelling

223 Reviews

Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:14 am
Kelpies says...

You must use quotation marks when quoting google.

179 Reviews

Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:38 am
r4p17 says...

I didn't I quoted the dictionary on my tablet.

30 Reviews

Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:59 pm
Inked says...

Good Morning!!!! :mrgreen:
To be or not to be?

223 Reviews

Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:32 pm
Kelpies says...

It's the same on google. And you should use quotations none the less.

30 Reviews

Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:01 pm
Inked says...

I second that! "Quotations nation!" :smt021
To be or not to be?

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:36 pm
PickledChrissy says...

I vote no. :P
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed ~Second Amendment.

I love my guns. ;)

Who knows anything about anyone, let alone themselves.
— Hank Green