z

Young Writers Society

Last person to post here wins (11)

75 Reviews

Reviews: 75
Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:12 am
ChieTheWriter says...

Fey he seemed, or the battle-fury of his fathers ran like new fire in his veins, and he was borne up on Snowmane like a god of old, even as Oromë the Great in the battle of the Valar when the world was young. - The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:13 am
r4p17 says...

One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

456 Reviews

Reviews: 456
Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:33 am
EternalRain says...

I got my friend with that on a mug haha^
“Fate is like a strange, unpopular restaurant filled with odd little waiters who bring you things you never asked for and don't always like.”

-- Lemony Snicket

Check out Squills!

Need a Review?

223 Reviews

Reviews: 223
Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:43 pm
Kelpies says...

We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.
I do believe that insane is the only way to go.

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:54 pm
r4p17 says...

One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

75 Reviews

Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:47 pm
ChieTheWriter says...

Fey he seemed, or the battle-fury of his fathers ran like new fire in his veins, and he was borne up on Snowmane like a god of old, even as Oromë the Great in the battle of the Valar when the world was young. - The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

223 Reviews

Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:59 pm
Kelpies says...

We are who we are, and if someone has a problem with that; that's their problem not ours.

75 Reviews

Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:02 pm
ChieTheWriter says...

223 Reviews

Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:19 pm
Kelpies says...

75 Reviews

Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:41 pm
ChieTheWriter says...

223 Reviews

Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:02 pm
Kelpies says...

75 Reviews

Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:18 pm
ChieTheWriter says...

223 Reviews

Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:40 pm
Kelpies says...

75 Reviews

Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:05 pm
ChieTheWriter says...

223 Reviews

Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:12 pm
Kelpies says...

Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.
— RazorSharpPencil