z

Young Writers Society

The Tavern

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:28 pm
CuriosityCat says...

Cat jumps up from her couch, spilling her drink all over.

"Where'd she go?" she screams at the air. "Where did you take her, you little SLIMEBAG?! I'll get you for this!"

Cat then storms from the Tavern, taking Zhia's katanas with her.
Nothing to see here, puny mortals. Move along.

"I’m always going to embarrass myself and I’m pretty comfortable with that now."
— Misha Collins

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:12 am
StupidSoup says...

From deep in his drunken stupor, 15253 remembers one thing that brings him a dreadful moment of clarity.

"The Patriots won the SuperBowl. I no longer want to live on this planet anymore."

*Slumps back to sleep*
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:17 pm
TheCatchphrase says...

Spoiler! :
I haven't been here cuz the website is down for me. Anyone know how to fix it? My fingers are too fat for the iPod keypad. ;-;

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
live in technicolor

125 Reviews

Reviews: 125
Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:47 am
PickledChrissy says...

No, I don't know how to fix it, Catch. Sorry...
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed ~Second Amendment.

I love my guns. ;)

346 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 346
Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:08 pm
Pretzelstick says...

@TheCatchphrase
You should totally contact nate,it's a shame that you can't be on here:( ipods are stupid and not useful, I know what you mean
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

125 Reviews

Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:26 am
PickledChrissy says...

Yeah, you really should. *orders some fries.*
A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed ~Second Amendment.

I love my guns. ;)

346 Reviews

Supporter

Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:54 am
Pretzelstick says...

I have to say Chrissy that I like my mom's homemade potato pancakes better than fries any day!
french fries and disgusting and taste bleh
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads only lives once
~George R. Martin

Life isn't about finding yourself; it's about recreating yourself. ~George B. Shaw

got yws?

53 Reviews

Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:17 pm
CuriosityCat says...

Since no one else is manning the orders, Cat decides to take over. She jogs up behind the counter and begins making both some potato pancakes (yum!) and french fries (also yum!). A few minutes later, both kinds of delicious potato products spill out of the pan onto everyone's plates, wafting lovely potato-ey smells. Cat then plops some potato pancakes onto her plate and digs in.

"They're probably not as good as your mom's, pretzel," she remarks muffledly with her mouth full, "but at least they aren't fries, right?"

Once they have eaten, Cat stands up and begins getting ready to make more food.

"Any other orders? Troll, anything for you?" asks Cat, firing up the stove again in anticipation.

"I’m always going to embarrass myself and I’m pretty comfortable with that now."
— Misha Collins

125 Reviews

Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:06 pm
PickledChrissy says...

*Thinks for a minute.* "Cat, I'll take a steak, with mashed potatoes by the side."

I love my guns. ;)

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:17 am
MarbleToast says...

Marble decides he should probably check out the newly-re-opened tavern, so he goes in and orders "a flagon of your finest mead". He also decides newly-re-opened is a word.
Dreams sprout tall so beautiful
to wither and fall off
Old and dusty, creaky and rough
This clockwork will not rest

53 Reviews

Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:04 pm
CuriosityCat says...

After quickly preparing the orders, Cat plops them down in front of their respective human guests.

"Hello Marbles! It's nice to see you," she says, smiling. Then Cat stops and sniffs the air curiously. She finds herself wrinkling her nose up at a new unpleasant stench puncturing the normally potato-scented air. "Does anyone else smell burning rubber and evil?"

— Misha Collins

346 Reviews

Supporter

Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:04 am
Pretzelstick says...

I would like some tossed salad with grape tomato please without the stench and smell of a burning piece of food!
~George R. Martin

got yws?

53 Reviews

Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:00 am
CuriosityCat says...

Though preparing pretzel's salad is a simple enough task, Cat keeps glancing preoccupiedly around the Tavern all the while. She keeps stopping every few minutes and sniffing the air like an anxious impala who has scented a faint whiff of jaguar. Her face is taut and sweaty. After delivering the hastily made salad to pretzel's table, Cat hurries over to the small round oak table where @Zhia is seated and begins whispering urgently to her. A few snippets of sound waft over her shoulder, barely audible:

"I think she's... No way, that's... But she is... And the smell..."

Cat stands up to announce, "OK, guys. Anyone here know of the creepy ghost lady from the movie Ghost Busters? Y'know, from the library? Well, that stink in the far corner of the room is apparently coming from her and we should all bust out our Ghost-Busting supplies and PANIC!"

Cat promptly runs into the closet on the far side of the room and locks the door behind her, muttering wildly to herself about some scarring childhood memory, leaving the rest of the Tavern utterly confused in her wake.

— Misha Collins

125 Reviews

Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:37 am
PickledChrissy says...

*Scratches head and wonder what Cat is talking about. Deciding that it isn't important, I start eating my steak.*

I love my guns. ;)

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:42 am
StupidSoup says...

delights himself in waltzing through the ghosts translucent body.

.3. yuy foar gostz
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

Today is your day. You’re off to Great Places, you’re off and away!
— Dr. Seuss