z

Young Writers Society

The Tavern

53 Reviews

Reviews: 53
Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:20 am
CuriosityCat says...

(Sorry, but I'll have to pass. I'm not very good with RPs. I'm told I don't work well with others.)
Nothing to see here, puny mortals. Move along.

"I’m always going to embarrass myself and I’m pretty comfortable with that now."
— Misha Collins

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:40 am
TheCatchphrase says...

Christmas songs are the bane of Catch's existence. When he hears the syllable gle of jingle bells, he's already out the door.

"Jesus Christ, that's even more annoying than the troll's dubste-"

Suddenly, Catch trips over a lump in the middle in the sidewalk. He lands with his head inches away from the troll's. A net pushes into the troll's skin, making his face look pixelated.

The troll gives Catch an 8-bit grin. "'Sup."

Catch gets back onto his feet, not surprised to see that the troll can't do the same. The troll is bound by the net, and can't move a muscle.

"So, you look like you could use some help," Catch says, matter-of-factly.

"Yeah, some help would be nice, The," the troll says, his 8-bit grin still showing.

Catch takes out a pocketknife and leans down to cut the net, but then stops, an evil smile spreading across his face. "Eh, I could help." He folds the pocketknife and puts it away. "But, man, am I parched. I simply cannot do helping of any sort with my throat so dry! A Coke would be so refreshing right now. Too bad there isn't some person who could use troll physics to make a Coke instantaneously appear right in front of me." He turns to the troll who he'd just trolled. "Shame, really."
live in technicolor

179 Reviews

Reviews: 179
Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:37 pm
r4p17 says...

"Hey, what are you doing?" I yell at Catch after seeing Susan back to Narnia.
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Wed Dec 24, 2014 7:57 pm
StupidSoup says...

15253 gapes in shock as the effects of being trolled seep into the very marrow of his bones. Struggling to maintain his upbeat tone, Le troll replies,

"Well, that is a shame, but you know what else is?"

At this Catch turns, eager to make a fool out of the troll once again.

"It's just so sad how the Net Weight of this weight is to heavy for me to even lift"

And just like that, the net turns into a weight made of nets and the troll bounces to his feet and cackles maniacally at Catch's disappointed expression.
I have a license that lets me solve aids - A friend of mine

Here Comes the Birdyyyy ~Poopsie

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

179 Reviews

Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:10 pm
r4p17 says...

I stand by watching in confusion.

"What in the world just happened?" I ask.
One writer with one imagination makes thousands of new worlds and stories." ~ Anonymous author

54 Reviews

Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:20 pm
StupidSoup says...

Physics my friend! Troll physics!

You gotta have the confidence of a gazelle running through a herd of lions - TK Sharp

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

53 Reviews

Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:33 pm
CuriosityCat says...

Cat springs out the door drunkenly and walks up to the group standing on the sidewalk. She shakes the troll's hand vigorously, grinning like a hyper hyena.

"Lovely job on the net, hamburger-man. Happy Birthdaymas to you! Merry Toothnukah! What do you think of my recorder?" she says to him, holding up a patch of air that distinctly resembles NOT A RECORDER. Cat then attempts a rough and very garbled rendering of the Star Wars theme song. "Daa da, dadada DA da! Dadada DA, da! Da da da DAAAAAA! Daa da, dadada DA da! Dadada DA da DA DA DA DAAAAAAAA!"

At this point, Zhia runs out, claps a wad of napkin over Cat's mouth, and drags her into the Tavern.

"The sugar in the eggnog was too much for her," Zhia quickly explains, dragging her hyperactive friend away.

"I’m always going to embarrass myself and I’m pretty comfortable with that now."
— Misha Collins

54 Reviews

Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:44 pm
StupidSoup says...

*slowly shakes eggnog from his hand*

That was certainly SWEET wouldn't you say my dear Catch?

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

5 Reviews

Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:04 pm
TheCatchphrase says...

"C-Coke? Coke... Coke. Coke, coke..."
live in technicolor

53 Reviews

Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:19 pm
CuriosityCat says...

Cat walks back out, slightly calmer now, and pats Catch awkwardly on the shoulder.

"You OK, dude?" she asks him nervously. "Calm down. There's no need to go all... Coke-y on us."

— Misha Collins

54 Reviews

Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:57 am
StupidSoup says...

Yeah, you dont have to become a Koch Brother

I was once Numbers

Now I am Soup

53 Reviews

Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:27 am
CuriosityCat says...

Everyone groans loudly.

— Misha Collins

5 Reviews

Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:01 am
TheCatchphrase says...

Except Catch, who alternatively yells "Cooooooooooooooooooke" in exasperation.
live in technicolor

131 Reviews

Reviews: 131
Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:00 pm
godlypopo says...

*Walks through the door* "oh" *Starts to back out slowly*
Our mind is a network of doorways, each one leading to a different room of thoughts and imagined ideas. Every time we read or learn about something new, a new network of doorways is born

Smile

179 Reviews

Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:44 pm
r4p17 says...

I wake up from taking a little nap and then walk over to the counter and talk to the bartender for a minute. Soon after that one of the other workers walks in with a hose.

The workman hooks the end of the hose up to the Sprite.

"Have fun, Troll!" he shouts. A mment later the Troll is immersed in Sprite.

"Now for the toaster!" I shout.

On some days, my will to write disappears faster than a donut at a police station.
— Arcticus