I'm SO shy. I wish I was like my friends and didn't care what other people though and just could say whatever I felt like like I do on here, but I'm not that confident. :/
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people. -Abraham Joshua Heschel
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
Same here, especially gym. Usually I just work on my own if it's an option. We only have normal and Excellerated I think is what it's called. I'm in Algebra I, which is a highschool class and I'm only in eighth grade. (That's why I got to go on the high school math competition today.)
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people. -Abraham Joshua Heschel
When your heart gets pierced with arrows, don't rip them out and pierce those around you in retribution for your hurt. You'll only unnecessarily wound others and bleed to death yourself. — LadyMysterio