Ha, and you still need to reply in WFO for Andrew to blame someone.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
OMG. This is so funny. My brother comes over and asks me a bunch of questions on what I'm doing and it's funny because I let him do stuff for me on here. hehe.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
I wish I had a little brother I could dictate to! And then I'd be like, "Now get me something chocolate," and it'd be awesome! Hi, PixieStix's lil' bro!
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people. -Abraham Joshua Heschel
Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong. — Neil Gaiman