An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
My little bro heard my mom saying over the phone- "Yeah I was planning to put the presents under the tree later next year. Just to make sure he doesn't find out I'm you-know-who..."
And then he bursts out crying- "SANTAS NOT REAL?!?!?!?!"
Lol. She's screwed.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
So no romantic relationship for Nephil since he's to old. Pity, no inner emotional conflict to go on.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
Apparently, that or I assume Rocky has a plan he hasn't informed me on.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
You are going to love some of your characters because they are you, or some facet of you, and you are going to hate some characters for the same reason. — Anne Lamott