The Lounge 2.0

1485 posts1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 937
Reviews 3
Hello peoples!
"The one thing I regret about reading is not being able to live the lifes and adventures of the characters. Maybe that's why I want to write; to create a story that somebody else would want to live."- Me




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Hey!
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Bookworm!
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 937
Reviews 3
Hi!
"The one thing I regret about reading is not being able to live the lifes and adventures of the characters. Maybe that's why I want to write; to create a story that somebody else would want to live."- Me




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Sup?
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 937
Reviews 3
Nothing really. I'm kinda bored.
"The one thing I regret about reading is not being able to live the lifes and adventures of the characters. Maybe that's why I want to write; to create a story that somebody else would want to live."- Me




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
I have to go to basketball at 6:00 :(
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Cool, bookworm. I'm working on a new SB idea. You should join when I post it! Lol.

And, aw, Pix. : (
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
I know... :'(
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 937
Reviews 3
Sorry, Pix.

And what did i say that was cool?
"The one thing I regret about reading is not being able to live the lifes and adventures of the characters. Maybe that's why I want to write; to create a story that somebody else would want to live."- Me




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Lol. It was just a cool.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 937
Reviews 3
Okay. So whatcha been doing?
"The one thing I regret about reading is not being able to live the lifes and adventures of the characters. Maybe that's why I want to write; to create a story that somebody else would want to live."- Me




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Lol. I said, making a new SB. You?
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 937
Reviews 3
Trying to get over a cold.
"The one thing I regret about reading is not being able to live the lifes and adventures of the characters. Maybe that's why I want to write; to create a story that somebody else would want to live."- Me




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
I'm blowing off the practice. I'm tired.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!



For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle