How is MC going to work? Like, what's the motive? And in the DT and stuff it says that Double I has taken role of headmaster instead of an undercover person...
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
No. He's the head master on the other school, and Hunter is undercover. But she's gonna fall in love with Alex and change her mind. I think that's what we're planning.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
It's gonna be somewhat related to my novel. I'm going to experiment with the whole aspect of the Voltages, but it won't have anything to do with my actual novel. It's just gonna help me develop the idea of that particular race better so that it isn't so hard to keep writing on.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
When I use caps I do not want you to read it like a little screech, I want you to read it like a 5,000 year old ogre with the strength of 10,000 men. — avianwings47