Good luck on it Pix! I have a huge History test Tuesday. Oh, I forgot to tell you guys! I won't get on til later this Tuesday and every Wednesay until May 17th. It'll just be an hour later.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
I have a concert on Tuesday, so I won't be on for an hour in the evening. I also have a math competition next saturday, so I probably won't be on until late afternoonish.
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people. -Abraham Joshua Heschel
I just write poetry to throw my mean callous heartless exterior into sharp relief. I’m going to throw you off the ship anyway. — Vogon Captain (The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy)