Rate the Signature Above You [4]

1472 posts1 ... 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 300
Reviews 0
8/10 LOTR :D
"They are rage, brutal, without mercy, but you. You will be worse. Rip and tear, until it is done" -DOOM




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
9/10 I love it!
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 924
Reviews 1
10/10!
Im a sucker for cute puppies! :P
“It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them.”
~Agatha Christie




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 937
Reviews 3
*Chomilata, you know this is for signatures and not avatars right?*

7/10 Interesting.
"The one thing I regret about reading is not being able to live the lifes and adventures of the characters. Maybe that's why I want to write; to create a story that somebody else would want to live."- Me




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
10/10

I like it. It makes me think.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1072
Reviews 8
8/10

WHY IS THE S SEPARATED FROM THE EYE???? Words of wisdom :o I bow down to you!
"Good begins with evil, and evil is here to stay." - From The Sovereign




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 937
Reviews 3
8/10 Makes you think.
"The one thing I regret about reading is not being able to live the lifes and adventures of the characters. Maybe that's why I want to write; to create a story that somebody else would want to live."- Me




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 300
Reviews 0
8/10 Lord of the rings is good.
"They are rage, brutal, without mercy, but you. You will be worse. Rip and tear, until it is done" -DOOM




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 30323
Reviews 289
?/10- it's interesting, but I don't think you should be making fun of Cthulhu (has a thing for eldritch abominations) :)
So it could be anywhere between 5 and 8, really.
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur






User avatar
Gender Male
Points 336
Reviews 30
9/10 because I enjoy latin.
<YWS>
<NE1>

NIGHT is always watching...




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
10/10 It gives me something to think bout. :D
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 30323
Reviews 289
2/10 assumed egocentrism.
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur






User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 276
Reviews 38
No idea what it means... 2/10. But only because you have a link there too.
My silence is my sound...
XxXxX
Turn your wounds into your wisdom.




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 300
Reviews 0
1st- 8/10 XD Pretty funny.

2nd- Not sure how I'm supposed to react to that...


(Excepts bad rating from the person below me)
I just got my way :elephant: living every day




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 937
Reviews 3
5/10 I sort of understand it, and sort of don't.
"The one thing I regret about reading is not being able to live the lifes and adventures of the characters. Maybe that's why I want to write; to create a story that somebody else would want to live."- Me



Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
— H. Jackson Brown