tgirly wrote:A ginger with really long fur. Her name's Esther.
"The one thing I regret about reading is not being able to live the lifes and adventures of the characters. Maybe that's why I want to write; to create a story that somebody else would want to live."- Me
"The one thing I regret about reading is not being able to live the lifes and adventures of the characters. Maybe that's why I want to write; to create a story that somebody else would want to live."- Me
I swear I've hurt myself too much. I have more bruises on my stomach then ever because I kept bumping into my bedside. And I have that stupid cut on my rist that wont seem to heal. My finger still hurts like hell. My brother punched me yesterday and my jaw hurts. I rolled my ankle in basketball. AND I hurt my arm in cheerleading.
This week has NOT been a good week...
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
Ps: in cheer, people thought I should try being the base in a lift And I'm always a flyer because I'm the one that weighs less on my squad. So I tried it and failed epicly. The whole pyrimid fell on me. XD. I'm gonna stick with the flyer.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
Remember: when people tell you something’s wrong or doesn’t work for them, they are almost always right. When they tell you exactly what they think is wrong and how to fix it, they are almost always wrong. — Neil Gaiman