Right on ahead, Gem is gonna tourcher Athena for some info.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
Lobby mainly but pretty much straight to Rose and Emmy.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
Guys I might not be able to post as much as I usually do because A friend is coming over to hang out. Just wanted to let you know. She'll be here any minute.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
No, it's not that you didn't succeed. You accomplished a lot, but, if you want to touch people, don't concentrate so much on rhyme and metre. Think more about what you want to say instead of how you're saying it. — LCDR Geordi La Forge