Yea Skyler with an E is the masculine version of the name.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
Thanks to my mother for both version's of the name. And yes, you basically insult her by saying it with E.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
I fell on my ass backwards while doing fade-aways I made almost none of my shots While we were doing suicides On my last one I went to fast and right when I finished I dived down and both my hands skinned the concrete, and now they're raw....
It hurts like hell. Lol.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
"Do not try to be pretty. You weren't meant to be pretty; you were meant to burn down the earth and graffiti the sky. Don't let anyone ever simplify you to just 'pretty'" — Suzanne Rivard