An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
Lol. I have a Chem test tomorrow, that's about it. Then my life gets significantly easier over the weekend. This week has been so stressful and we haven't even began reviewing for the freaking EOC's. *shakes head* It can only get worse from here.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
Bye, everyone. I might join the storybook, but I'm too busy right now to do it justice. If there's still spots open later and I have time, I'll make a profile for it.
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people. -Abraham Joshua Heschel
According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. — The Bee Movie