A vote has been taken, and three to one believe PixieStix should not run away. The court has made it's decision. *takes out one of those hammer thingys that looks like a lot of fun and pounds it on the judge's stand, then throws off wig because it's itchy*
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people. -Abraham Joshua Heschel
I am. But I am seriously just gonna walk out the door and walk to her house, not caring. and my friend said-
"If she says no to you asking if you guys can talk, then tell her that you could just walk over to my house right now and that she'll see how much she needs you."
That's totally what I'm going to say.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
May you never steal, lie, or cheat. But if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows. And if you must lie, then lie with me all the nights of your life. And if you must cheat, then please, cheat death. — An Unknown Bride, Leap Year