Rate the avatar above you! [5]

1473 posts1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34 ... 99
User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1190
Reviews 12
Well yours is now 31/10 because I noticed his little tail curls up in pleasure.
I don't always write on forums, but when I do, I prefer YWS.

Sharpen your pencil, my friends.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 435
Reviews 68
Yours is now 40/10 because you just made me happy by saying that :D
Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now. So does avoiding homework and creeping around YWS!

Want a poem reviewed?
viewtopic.php?f=188&t=96651




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 300
Reviews 0
8/10 I love it! Sooo cute!
Laugh like you've never laughed before, sing like no one's watching and live every moment like your last. ~




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 937
Reviews 3
10/10 Hunger games rocks!
"The one thing I regret about reading is not being able to live the lifes and adventures of the characters. Maybe that's why I want to write; to create a story that somebody else would want to live."- Me




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 9000
Reviews 50
5/10 Not a fan of the muppets.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 300
Reviews 0
10/10 Zero rocks
"They are rage, brutal, without mercy, but you. You will be worse. Rip and tear, until it is done" -DOOM




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
1000/10

IT'S A CRAB WITH A HAT! CLASSIC! :D
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1190
Reviews 12
10/10 a dog licking another dog's inner ear. That's ingenious.
I don't always write on forums, but when I do, I prefer YWS.

Sharpen your pencil, my friends.




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 30323
Reviews 289
6/10 it's pretty cool.
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur






User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 4226
Reviews 53
9/10 nice!!
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 300
Reviews 0
8/10 itsa cute.
"They are rage, brutal, without mercy, but you. You will be worse. Rip and tear, until it is done" -DOOM




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
10|10

AMMAAZZZINNNGG!
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 276
Reviews 38
Uhm...2/10. I don't like cute things...
My silence is my sound...
XxXxX
Turn your wounds into your wisdom.




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 30323
Reviews 289
5/10 I like the art but... nothing special.
vulgus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur






User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 300
Reviews 0
9/10.
I love the way the rose stands out, even when it's not any other different colour from the rest of the picture.
I couldn’t see a thing till I shut my eyes.
I never knew a thing till I lost my mind.
I would sell my soul to know it all
But I held the keys all this time.



This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes