An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
What are the dots supposed to be? And PixieStix, you should check out the SB The Challenge; we're short one person and I think you'd like it if you aren't too busy. If the dots are supposed to be multiplication, the answer rounds to 12469. If it's a decimal point, it's about 279 if I did that correctly. If I did that wrong I'm really sorry.
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people. -Abraham Joshua Heschel
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
Yay!! We're going to be the awesomest partners ever! *High fives* I was channeling Horton Hears a Who for a second there. A person's a person no matter how small. *Snaps back to reality* Yeah...
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people. -Abraham Joshua Heschel
You two are planning something even now I can feel it.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
*high fives back* we are sooo gonna crush. Rocky/ pixie prepare to die...(to intense lol i dont mean it) i mean to LOSE. and also vamp. mwa ha ha ha ha...*getting competitive*
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)
Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses. — Ann Landers