If my theory is right ....*evil laugh* just cuz I want you to feel the suspense qhile I research it. One of us mentioned something about this before but it was unclear.
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
Nothing I can honestly think of right now. Maybe a status update.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming. — Unknown