Menu
Desktop site
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Sign in
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forgot your password?
Register
Sign in
Register
Username or E-mail:
Password:
Remember Me
Forget your password?
Young Writers Society
Home
Games
All Literary
Clubs
Events
Forums
Green Room
Poetry
Prose
Roleplays
Home
Forums
Community
Randomosity
Randomosity Archive
The Lounge
1485 posts
1
...
80
,
81
,
82
,
83
,
84
,
85
,
86
...
99
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:03 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:03 pm
No clue. And to be honest, I'm not sure I even like that SB anymore...
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:05 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:05 pm
'Kay.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:27 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:27 pm
Guys, I'm having a HUGE dinner with my family so I might just dissapear out of no where...But I'll be back.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:29 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:29 pm
Same here. I've got to go right now though.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:33 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:33 pm
Wow. That's weird. Lol. 'kay. Bye.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
tgirly
Gender
Points
1147
Reviews
374
Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:34 pm
tgirly
says...
·
Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:34 pm
Dido, but I've still got time, we're trying to avoid the lunch-rush and waiting it out, though it sounds like we're going soon.
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel
tgirly
Gender
Points
1147
Reviews
374
Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:34 pm
tgirly
says...
·
Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:34 pm
Oh, we're going now. Bye guys!
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:38 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:38 pm
Bya!
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:02 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:02 pm
Okay. I'm back.
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
KingLucifer
Gender
Points
9000
Reviews
50
Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:09 pm
KingLucifer
says...
·
Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:09 pm
The Looking Glass League is started.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
Formerly: Avalon
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:15 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:15 pm
Cool. Have fun with it : )
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:35 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:35 pm
Your back!
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:40 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:40 pm
Yep!
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
PixieStix
Gender
Points
3435
Reviews
125
Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:54 pm
PixieStix
says...
·
Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:54 pm
Lol. Hi!
And MM, I posted in LGL.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!
TheClosetKidnapper
Gender
Points
2557
Reviews
82
Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:58 pm
TheClosetKidnapper
says...
·
Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:58 pm
Lol. Hey
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside
Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots
Sign In
Register
Please immediately cease and desist from offering Bob any more coffees with peppermint sprinkles. Thank you.
— SilverNight