What is the first word you think of when I say...........

1473 posts1 ... 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Green
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1147
Reviews 374
sick
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Medicine
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Pills
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Cold
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Hot
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Coffee...
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 4226
Reviews 53
tea!
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Green
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 4226
Reviews 53
black
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Blue
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 859
Reviews 9
Time is the first word I think of when you say time.
Every day is a challenge but I'm healing. I'm healing piece by piece. I know what happened can never be erased, but I can still wake up and put a smile on my face.

~Audrianna a.k.a UnknownSecrets




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 4226
Reviews 53
clock
Do the people think that they will be left to say, "We believe" and they will not be tried? (29:2)




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1147
Reviews 374
tick
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Cinderella
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!



As the notifications drift in I stop and wonder. Why do they take so long? Do they have adventures we don't know about? I bet they do. When they come I will ask myself. What amazing adventure has this straggling notification been on? How far did it travel, and why didn't it take me?
— TypoWithoutCoffee