What is the first word you think of when I say...........

1473 posts1 ... 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Doctor
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Needles
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1147
Reviews 374
thread
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Clothes
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1147
Reviews 374
fashion
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Pink
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1147
Reviews 374
baby
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Bottle
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 2557
Reviews 82
Drink
I'm never what I like
I'm double sided
And I just can't hide
I kind of like it
When I make you cry
'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up
Inside

Semiautomatic
twenty one pilots




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Water
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1147
Reviews 374
wave
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Ocean
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1147
Reviews 374
beach
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Shells
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1147
Reviews 374
turtles
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel



Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain