The Lounge

1485 posts1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
I posted something exiting to happen in Valentino's before I go. ;)
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1147
Reviews 374
Ice wins this round, right? So she kills the minotaur?
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
*Shrugs* gtg, bye guys.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1147
Reviews 374
'Kay. Bye, P-Dixie. (We'll have to come up with a new nickname for you.)
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 9000
Reviews 50
Yea its whoever kills the last monster wins.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1147
Reviews 374
So should Drake overhear Rutila and her father?
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1147
Reviews 374
Goodnight!
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 9000
Reviews 50
No just have Drake demand something from her come time you'll know when. ;)
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 9000
Reviews 50
Damn this got buried because of another user.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 9000
Reviews 50
Pixie edit your post so Aprodite doesn't die I have yet to implament a twist to the story.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Right.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3435
Reviews 125
Done.
All you need is faith, trust, and a little bit of pixie-dust!




User avatar
Gender Other
Points 9000
Reviews 50
Who doesn't like a twist?
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!

Formerly: Avalon




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1147
Reviews 374
Hi guys!
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1147
Reviews 374
Bye guys!
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel



I always knew that deep down in every human heart, there is mercy and generosity. No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
— Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom