I had a multiple posting to do, and I STILL do since I need to post in TS.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
Lol. Well, I'm gonna go early. I feel like I'm gonna fall asleep right here and now. I'll be back in the morning for a few before school and then after of course.
I'm never what I like I'm double sided And I just can't hide I kind of like it When I make you cry 'Cause I'm twisted up, twisted up Inside
Cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange the Muse. It cannot be done. You can’t fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal. — William S. Burroughs