I offically want to slam my head for this king is unpredictable.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
Yea, Gemini may hate her father, but she rather die then be beded by a creep king.
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
Maybe the little boy should come after the round. Thanks for reminding me; that's what I thought but I didn't want to post it wrong since the minotaur scene seems like a pretty important part and I wanted to get it right.
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people. -Abraham Joshua Heschel
I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction. — Silvern