An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
Hey, so why'd we change? (And Pixie, you may have been the page master in the DT, but I shall prevail here! Mwahahaha!) I'd be okay being a teacher, but I'm still not sure what I want to be when I grow up. I've got awhile to figure it out, though.
When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people. -Abraham Joshua Heschel
NO I SHALL BE PAGE MASTER AND RULE HERE MWHAHAHAHA
An angel, a knight, a man who will bring light to where there is only darkness, I am the Morning Star, the Bringer of Light, hail to me as I am King Lucifer!
"Do not try to be pretty. You weren't meant to be pretty; you were meant to burn down the earth and graffiti the sky. Don't let anyone ever simplify you to just 'pretty'" — Suzanne Rivard