8/10 I like cake but I am not sure what the bottom part says
~*~Peace, Love, and Protesters~*~
I'm not off beat!I'm marching to the beat of my own drum
I rock my socks
Hippielicious the bold new flavor from caroline
JFK BLOWN AWAY WHAT ELSE DO I HAVE TO SAY!!!!!!!
I think it says fashion nugget...or some such majigy.
Anyway: 8/10 coz i believe the woman shown plays Zoe in Firefly/Serenity and as a major fan of both i can give nothing less.
.1/10, eh? is that kid like smiling and drowing at the same time, its smalll cant really see its a baby in a diaper smiling drowing and its a nirvana cd cover thingy, how strange is that, then again im probably just being harsh
Life's a B*tch, slap it upside the head.
Dargquon Ql'deleodna: (n) "Dar-qu-on Kel-del-ode-na" something i made up that sounded cool, partially based off of the Drow Drizzt Do'Urden's name style
The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education. — Martin Luther King, Jr.