10/10 That sumarizes everything I tthink of london. But even though it';s probibly not true with the invention of braces people from england also are supposed to have really crooked teeth.
My sig has no puntuation cause there was no room.
Adults are just obsolete children, and to hell with them!
-Dr.Suess
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.
10/10 because its' a good song
1/10 because I'm not religious for Christmas... I even spelled Christmas wrong on several differenr cards, but that's an entirely differnet thing..
8 cos they're rather amusing. Although bob's spandex comment is more than a little disturbing...makes you wonder what he gets up to in private, really....
and my, bart is such a marvelously romantic name, no?.......
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.
Without sensibility no object would be given to us, without understanding no object would be thought. Thoughts without content are empty, intuitions without concepts are blind.
That's just what translation is, I think. That's all speaking is. Listening to the other and trying to see past your own biases to glimpse what they're trying to say. Showing yourself to the world, and hoping someone else understands. — Ramy (Babel by R. F. Kuang)