We'reallalittle weird. Andlife's a littleweird. Andwhen wefindsomeonewhoseweirdnessis compatiblewithours, we joinupwith them and fallin mutual weirdnessand callit love.
We'reallalittle weird. Andlife's a littleweird. Andwhen wefindsomeonewhoseweirdnessis compatiblewithours, we joinupwith them and fallin mutual weirdnessand callit love.
(I'm sure that extra star came from all the reviewing done on Review Day. xD)
Banned because of abcdefgh.
We'reallalittle weird. Andlife's a littleweird. Andwhen wefindsomeonewhoseweirdnessis compatiblewithours, we joinupwith them and fallin mutual weirdnessand callit love.
We'reallalittle weird. Andlife's a littleweird. Andwhen wefindsomeonewhoseweirdnessis compatiblewithours, we joinupwith them and fallin mutual weirdnessand callit love.
Banned cause whenever I read your username, that song pops into my head "I'm just girl. I'm just a girl in the world..."
We'reallalittle weird. Andlife's a littleweird. Andwhen wefindsomeonewhoseweirdnessis compatiblewithours, we joinupwith them and fallin mutual weirdnessand callit love.
I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it. — soundofmind