We'reallalittle weird. Andlife's a littleweird. Andwhen wefindsomeonewhoseweirdnessis compatiblewithours, we joinupwith them and fallin mutual weirdnessand callit love.
Banned because I'm listening to I'm Not A Gangster by Lights Over Paris.
We'reallalittle weird. Andlife's a littleweird. Andwhen wefindsomeonewhoseweirdnessis compatiblewithours, we joinupwith them and fallin mutual weirdnessand callit love.
We'reallalittle weird. Andlife's a littleweird. Andwhen wefindsomeonewhoseweirdnessis compatiblewithours, we joinupwith them and fallin mutual weirdnessand callit love.
Banned because I need to remember to like peoples' work more often.
We'reallalittle weird. Andlife's a littleweird. Andwhen wefindsomeonewhoseweirdnessis compatiblewithours, we joinupwith them and fallin mutual weirdnessand callit love.
Banned cause a genuinely modest person wouldn't say they were modest.
We'reallalittle weird. Andlife's a littleweird. Andwhen wefindsomeonewhoseweirdnessis compatiblewithours, we joinupwith them and fallin mutual weirdnessand callit love.
We'reallalittle weird. Andlife's a littleweird. Andwhen wefindsomeonewhoseweirdnessis compatiblewithours, we joinupwith them and fallin mutual weirdnessand callit love.
We'reallalittle weird. Andlife's a littleweird. Andwhen wefindsomeonewhoseweirdnessis compatiblewithours, we joinupwith them and fallin mutual weirdnessand callit love.
I love her dearly, but I can’t live with her for a day without feeling my whole life is wasting away. — Miss Kenton, The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro