We'reallalittle weird. Andlife's a littleweird. Andwhen wefindsomeonewhoseweirdnessis compatiblewithours, we joinupwith them and fallin mutual weirdnessand callit love.
Last edited by Priceless on Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We'reallalittle weird. Andlife's a littleweird. Andwhen wefindsomeonewhoseweirdnessis compatiblewithours, we joinupwith them and fallin mutual weirdnessand callit love.
We'reallalittle weird. Andlife's a littleweird. Andwhen wefindsomeonewhoseweirdnessis compatiblewithours, we joinupwith them and fallin mutual weirdnessand callit love.
We'reallalittle weird. Andlife's a littleweird. Andwhen wefindsomeonewhoseweirdnessis compatiblewithours, we joinupwith them and fallin mutual weirdnessand callit love.
Well, if other YWSers would get involved I wouldn't have to ban him so much. hmph.
Banned because I'm a girl.
*cricket sounds*
We'reallalittle weird. Andlife's a littleweird. Andwhen wefindsomeonewhoseweirdnessis compatiblewithours, we joinupwith them and fallin mutual weirdnessand callit love.
We'reallalittle weird. Andlife's a littleweird. Andwhen wefindsomeonewhoseweirdnessis compatiblewithours, we joinupwith them and fallin mutual weirdnessand callit love.
sometimes i'm like "I should say something quotable to make it into the quote gen" but then I feel bad because quote gen quotes are very spontaneous — theromanticchemist