Ban the User Above You [6]

1806 posts1 ... 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118 ... 121
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2062
Reviews 83
Banned for being angry
'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.' -Stephen G. Tallentyre

"Great minds think alike- idiots are unpredictable"

For Free!
topic86079.html




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5391
Reviews 114
Banned for banning her for being angry.
We're all a little weird. And life's a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2062
Reviews 83
Banned for banning me for banning her
'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.' -Stephen G. Tallentyre

"Great minds think alike- idiots are unpredictable"

For Free!
topic86079.html




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 444
Reviews 120
Banned for interrupting me when I was going to brush my teeth

(Thank you for banning him when he banned me :D)
WAIT! But you banned him when he was banning the other guy for banning me >:( That's not cool.
;)
I want to play a game.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2062
Reviews 83
Banned for writing so much on the bans
'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.' -Stephen G. Tallentyre

"Great minds think alike- idiots are unpredictable"

For Free!
topic86079.html




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5391
Reviews 114
Banned cause I just had a banana.
Last edited by Priceless on Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We're all a little weird. And life's a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2062
Reviews 83
Banned because I didn't
'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.' -Stephen G. Tallentyre

"Great minds think alike- idiots are unpredictable"

For Free!
topic86079.html




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5391
Reviews 114
Note the edit.
We're all a little weird. And life's a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2062
Reviews 83
Still works
'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.' -Stephen G. Tallentyre

"Great minds think alike- idiots are unpredictable"

For Free!
topic86079.html




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5391
Reviews 114
Banned because it still works.
We're all a little weird. And life's a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 444
Reviews 120
Banned because you already banned that guy about ten million times already :D
I want to play a game.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2062
Reviews 83
Banned because I'm SubjectBlue
'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.' -Stephen G. Tallentyre

"Great minds think alike- idiots are unpredictable"

For Free!
topic86079.html




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5391
Reviews 114
Well, if other YWSers would get involved I wouldn't have to ban him so much. hmph.

Banned because I'm a girl.

*cricket sounds*
We're all a little weird. And life's a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 2062
Reviews 83
Banned for being a girl
'I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.' -Stephen G. Tallentyre

"Great minds think alike- idiots are unpredictable"

For Free!
topic86079.html




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5391
Reviews 114
Banned cause you're a boy. o.O
We're all a little weird. And life's a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.



This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy