The Spam Thread

125 posts1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1626
Reviews 745
O:!
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon


I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 83957
Reviews 1464
Holy hogcakes.
I make my own policies.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6748
Reviews 100




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1626
Reviews 745
I'm following the wrong gnome!
I am a forest fire and an ocean, and I will burn you just as much
as I will drown everything you have inside.
-Shinji Moon


I am the property of Rydia, please return me to her ship.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 13147
Reviews 431
You all did it! Woot!

Now to lock this thread :)



There are those who say that life is like a book, with chapters for each event in your life and a limited number of pages on which you can spend your time. But I prefer to think that a book is like a life, particularly a good one, which is well to worth staying up all night to finish.
— Lemony Snicket