I am nothing but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's or maybe like pocket candy that's just a bit too sweet.
For having me agree with her signature immensly. No one really says Sincerely or stuff like that anymore. They just say, ~Jasmine or something like that.
~Jasmine Bells~
I am nothing but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's or maybe like pocket candy that's just a bit too sweet.
Known for wanting to encourage me to post my 1001 post but was beaten by Mr. Knightley xD
THIS IS MY 1001 POST!!! HUGS TO ALL!!!!!
I am nothing but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's or maybe like pocket candy that's just a bit too sweet.
For becoming a brand-spanking-new Jr Mod. Congrats, I hope you didn't become one like 8 months ago and I'm only just noticing now. xD
I am nothing but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's or maybe like pocket candy that's just a bit too sweet.
Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder. — Ranger