Ban The User Above You! [5]

1477 posts1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 37408
Reviews 182
Banned for being just rarely serious. :P
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30278
Reviews 482
Banned for constantly using that smiley!
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 37408
Reviews 182
Banned for confusing me on what is the proper way to spell smilie. :P

*Which is it? Can it be both?*
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30278
Reviews 482
Banned for being confused about how to spell smiley/smilie!

*No idea! Each to their own, I guess*
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 37408
Reviews 182
Banned for still leaving me confused. :P
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4134
Reviews 61
Banned for still being confused.
Star light; star bright,
It is time to take flight.
Off I go through the dark of night.
All my hopes and dreams in sight.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30278
Reviews 482
Banned for having a cool sig. :D
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4134
Reviews 61
Banned for also having a cool signature.
Star light; star bright,
It is time to take flight.
Off I go through the dark of night.
All my hopes and dreams in sight.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 37408
Reviews 182
Banned for banning someone for having a cool signature when they initially banned you for it. :P
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4134
Reviews 61
Banned for confusing me...

-flails- The daylights savings time hasn't changed in the forums yet! -screams in horror-
Star light; star bright,
It is time to take flight.
Off I go through the dark of night.
All my hopes and dreams in sight.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 37408
Reviews 182
*That explains my confusion! :lol: *

Banned for being agitated by it as well. I guess it was a good time to trust cell phones. :P
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1493
Reviews 25
Banned for changing your avatar even yet AGAIN!
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

Do you have any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 37408
Reviews 182
Banned for this being the only Randomness topic that you ever post in. :smt003

You can't beat that can you?
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1493
Reviews 25
Banned for:
A. Being a stalker, how would you know that about me? Do you really go around and check what topics I post in?
B. Being wrong, I've posted in the 'would you rather' topic. You should know that, you posted right after me. (oh, in your face :smt003 )
I'm a JESUS FREAK!!!

Do you have any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 37408
Reviews 182
Banned for making two points, the first hilarious. :smt003
"Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die; and whoever lives by believing in me will never die. Do you believe this?”
-John 11:25-26



For in everything it is no easy task to find the middle ... anyone can get angry—that is easy—or give or spend money; but to do this to the right person, to the right extent, at the right time, with the right motive, and in the right way, that is not for everyone, nor is it easy; wherefore goodness is both rare and laudable and noble.
— Aristotle