A random fact about yourself

1472 posts1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3020
Reviews 24
Yay for smilies! i like skittles =P
Is he dancing with a little boy in spandex?!

~Papa Doorbell




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 31764
Reviews 84
I like putting marshmellows in my hot chocolate. =]
you'll never find another sweet little girl with sequined sea foam eyes
ocean lapping voice, smile coy as the brightest quiet span of sky
and you're all alone again tonight; not again, not again, not again.
and don't it feel alright, and don't it feel so nice? lovely.






User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
I do too!

I am one of those people who is just listening to music 24/7
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30278
Reviews 482
I love chocolate!
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 31764
Reviews 84
I love desserts! :D
you'll never find another sweet little girl with sequined sea foam eyes
ocean lapping voice, smile coy as the brightest quiet span of sky
and you're all alone again tonight; not again, not again, not again.
and don't it feel alright, and don't it feel so nice? lovely.






User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
I love brownies and goldfish!
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 31764
Reviews 84
I like playing with hedgehogs. :D
They're really cute. =]
you'll never find another sweet little girl with sequined sea foam eyes
ocean lapping voice, smile coy as the brightest quiet span of sky
and you're all alone again tonight; not again, not again, not again.
and don't it feel alright, and don't it feel so nice? lovely.






User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
I adore meerkats! They remind me of my dog =3 I love you Tuxie!
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30278
Reviews 482
Penguins!!!
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 31764
Reviews 84
I love penguins too! They're so cute! :D

I have kept a diary ever since I could write. =]
you'll never find another sweet little girl with sequined sea foam eyes
ocean lapping voice, smile coy as the brightest quiet span of sky
and you're all alone again tonight; not again, not again, not again.
and don't it feel alright, and don't it feel so nice? lovely.






User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
Hahaha I do that sometimes!

I love acting out musical numbers by myself!
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 31764
Reviews 84
Me too! :D

I loved watching Spongebob Squarepants when I was about five years old. :D
you'll never find another sweet little girl with sequined sea foam eyes
ocean lapping voice, smile coy as the brightest quiet span of sky
and you're all alone again tonight; not again, not again, not again.
and don't it feel alright, and don't it feel so nice? lovely.






User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1779
Reviews 16
Haha, I love Spongebob...

When I was little I was scared of Barney... Actually I still kind of fear him. :xd:
"It's my Buddy Holly look."




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4134
Reviews 61
I can twist my tongue upside down... both ways..... :P
Star light; star bright,
It is time to take flight.
Off I go through the dark of night.
All my hopes and dreams in sight.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6523
Reviews 657
I wear eight earrings, and they always have to match my clothes. :)
Jennafina's Love Your Body Already Dammit Campaign

forum353.html

(To find out what it really is, just click.)



Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.
— Bishop Desmond Tutu