Rate the Signature Above You [3]

1477 posts1 ... 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7979
Reviews 111
awesome! 8/10
John McClane: Drop it. It's the police.
Tony: You won't hurt me.
John McClane: Oh, yeah? Why not?
Tony: Because you're a policeman. There are rules for policemen.
John McClane: Yeah. That's what my captain keeps telling me




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1591
Reviews 18
:D 9/!0
You're more than wonderful
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

-Love of My Life, Brian McKnight.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
10/10! Love it :D
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1591
Reviews 18
!0/!0...what is a hufflepuff?
You're more than wonderful
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

-Love of My Life, Brian McKnight.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 9739
Reviews 233
Have you read Harry Potter?

Haha, that hilarious.

10/10
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
Haha 10/10 and Captain 100/10 thats halarious xDD What'd your teacher say?
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30278
Reviews 482
9/10 Haha nice. :D
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
Loooove that song!! *starts to hum it*
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 9739
Reviews 233
The first one is so funny.

10/10
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 14032
Reviews 150
Haha thanks! Nutmeg wrote it ♥

9/10!
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 9739
Reviews 233
I love all three lines. And I love the Simpsons. :D 20/10

Haha thanks! Nutmeg wrote it ♥

Awwwww...... :)
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30278
Reviews 482
10/10 I love all of those lines! Hahaha especially the Simpsons one. :lol:
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 30278
Reviews 482
!0/!0

Haha it's one of my absolute favorite songs, it's called Transylvania and it's by McFly; you should check it out! :D
There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people:
psychopaths and mystery writers.

I'm the kind that pays better.
~Rick Castle




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1779
Reviews 16
9/10
It's very intriguing... :)
"It's my Buddy Holly look."




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7979
Reviews 111
sherlock holmes....now taht's cool

8/10
John McClane: Drop it. It's the police.
Tony: You won't hurt me.
John McClane: Oh, yeah? Why not?
Tony: Because you're a policeman. There are rules for policemen.
John McClane: Yeah. That's what my captain keeps telling me



The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein