Mamillius: Merry or sad shall’t be? Hermione: As merry as you will. Mamillius: A sad tale’s best for winter. I have one Of sprites and goblins. The Winter's Tale
Mamillius: Merry or sad shall’t be? Hermione: As merry as you will. Mamillius: A sad tale’s best for winter. I have one Of sprites and goblins. The Winter's Tale
Yay! You get a grand piano made of gold, ebony and ivory!
*Inserts Coin*
Mamillius: Merry or sad shall’t be? Hermione: As merry as you will. Mamillius: A sad tale’s best for winter. I have one Of sprites and goblins. The Winter's Tale
You get a piano teacher who has always wanted to play the piano but unfortunately has never had a lesson! I could teach you to play the viola...
*Inserts Coin*
Mamillius: Merry or sad shall’t be? Hermione: As merry as you will. Mamillius: A sad tale’s best for winter. I have one Of sprites and goblins. The Winter's Tale
Mamillius: Merry or sad shall’t be? Hermione: As merry as you will. Mamillius: A sad tale’s best for winter. I have one Of sprites and goblins. The Winter's Tale
"She walks in Beauty, like the night,Of cloudless limes and starry skies;And all that's best of dark and bright, Meet in her aspect and her eyes:Thus mellowed to that tender light, Which Heaven to gaudy day denies." -George Gordon Lord Byron
"She walks in Beauty, like the night,Of cloudless limes and starry skies;And all that's best of dark and bright, Meet in her aspect and her eyes:Thus mellowed to that tender light, Which Heaven to gaudy day denies." -George Gordon Lord Byron
You never really know how much of you takes residence in other people... We all exchange bits and pieces of ourselves with each other until we're big sparkly collages of everyone and everything we've ever loved — GengarTheGhost