Unforunately, a few human still lived waiting to kill the aliens.
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask." Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants." - Dragon Age
Unfortunately, the human were only pretending to be aliens.
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask." Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants." - Dragon Age
Fortunately, the humans tooted and it turned them into real aliens because there natural gas had an unnatural gas that made them aliens! Run Away!
Rite 2 meh lyk dis...and I shoot you.~Unknown
I'm the future of America. Be afraid. Be very afraid~Unknown
If you're blonde and you know it clap your hands *Snap* *snap*
If you're reading this...you're finished reading.
Unfortunately, the narrative shifted randomly into the first person and I - alien leader Gtfhjbhuobnj-comma-ghndedbn, known to my friends as Jeff - was playing around with a deus-ex-mechina machine while the universe was blowing up and so I was not killed, only horribly mutilated and scarred
Fortunately you ate your mom because you were so scared!
Rite 2 meh lyk dis...and I shoot you.~Unknown
I'm the future of America. Be afraid. Be very afraid~Unknown
If you're blonde and you know it clap your hands *Snap* *snap*
If you're reading this...you're finished reading.
Fortunately she was to big for him to eat so he puked her back up and his head exploded.
Rite 2 meh lyk dis...and I shoot you.~Unknown
I'm the future of America. Be afraid. Be very afraid~Unknown
If you're blonde and you know it clap your hands *Snap* *snap*
If you're reading this...you're finished reading.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. — Mark Twain