Rate the Signature Above You [2]

1476 posts1 ... 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6517
Reviews 402
6/10

It has a deep sweetness...
How am I not myself?




Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1176
Reviews 56




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1854
Reviews 78
9/10 I love it! It is so true! My best friends do that to me all the time.
Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole. -Dean, Supernatural




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 709
Reviews 83
8/10...so true...
"Hello, is this thing on?"




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 9739
Reviews 233
8/10. :)
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 35199
Reviews 878
I don't know whether I've already rated this, but at the moment... 8/10.
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 202
DunDunDun...
10/10. Made me giggle hysterically while my little sister looked on nervously.
Had I the heavens embroider'd cloths,
I would spread the cloths under your feet.
But I being poor, have only my dreams,
So tread softly, for you tread on my life.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 709
Reviews 83
same as always....8/10
"Hello, is this thing on?"




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3098
Reviews 196
Eh 6/10 I didn't really like it... sorry.
Life is for living.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 709
Reviews 83
OMG! 10/10...that is sooooooo true! *claps for marolyn*
"Hello, is this thing on?"




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1854
Reviews 78
8/10 wow, I really don't know what to say to that. But that it is soooo true.
Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole. -Dean, Supernatural




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3098
Reviews 196
7/10 it's ok
Life is for living.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 35199
Reviews 878
Ditto. 9/10.
"Your jokes are scarier than your earrings." -Twit

"14. Pretend like you would want him even if he wasn't a prince. (Yeah, right.)" -How to Make a Guy Like You - Disney Princess Style

Got YWS?




Random avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1176
Reviews 56




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3098
Reviews 196
10/10

Certainly sounds like my best friend.
Life is for living.



So, please, oh please, we beg, we pray, go throw your TV set away, and in its place you can install a lovely bookcase on the wall.
— Roald Dahl