Rate the Signature Above You [2]

1476 posts1 ... 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 25
8/10.
The corpses are piled high around. Blood carpets the floor and flames scorch away the last remnants of humanity. The screams of the damned echo in my head. I smile. I am home.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1419
Reviews 28




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 368
Reviews 456
9/10
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 9739
Reviews 233
8/10

I'll tell you what my story is, (and punched the annoying person right on the nose) :D :wink:
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 368
Reviews 456
6/10
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 9739
Reviews 233
Didn't you get what I said?

8/10 again.
Warden: "If you want to lead, all you have to do is ask."
Alistair: "What? Lead? Me? No, no, no. No leading. Bad things happen when I lead. We get lost, people die, and the next thing you know I'm stranded somewhere without any pants."
- Dragon Age

Need a review?




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1382
Reviews 237
7/10
Go K-State for North Division!!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 35
9/10 You rock Wozz!!!
Admiration: Our polite recognition of another's resemblance to ourselves.

Dopeler Effect: The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.

Confidence: the feeling a person has before he fully understands the situation.

Shin: A device for finding furniture in the dark.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 1382
Reviews 237
8/10

lol
Go K-State for North Division!!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 4
8/10 haha! Lawyers are sooo dull. It made me laugh.
-Freak :elephant:
Oh God it's raining but I'm not complaining, it's filling me up with new life...




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 203
eh 6/10
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 794
Reviews 280
...Erm... is it a song? 6/10
It's not easy having a good time. Even smiling makes my face ache.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 368
Reviews 456
9/10
There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and open a vein~ Red Smith

Who needs a review? :) http://www.youngwriterssociety.com/topic38078.html




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1854
Reviews 78
very dark and somber. :smt090 8/10
Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole. -Dean, Supernatural




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 9917
Reviews 297
Haha, irony. Love you signature. 9/10. I couldn't stand you to get a 10/10, lol.
As your pretty, so be wise,
Wolves may lurk in every guise.



Hi everyone who clicks on my profile!...Um, not quite sure what else to do here. Yup, definitely new at this! XD
— Magebird