z

Young Writers Society

NOISE Festival!

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:42 pm
NOISEfestival says...

Hi,

this is a message is to all young writers from www.NOISEfestival.com! We are asking you to submit work to our media-based festival spotlighting young people’s creativity via the mass media (television, radio, online, print and mobile). NOISE promotes young creative visionaries who do not have the social connections or choices, to leapfrog to the next stage of their careers.

You have just one week left to get your work into NOISE Festival 2008, the Europe-wide showcase of young creative talent (aged 25 and under)!

• REGISTER at www.NOISEfestival.com - The first step to getting your stuff out there. To be seen, recognised and renowned.

• SUBMIT: You can submit up to 6 pieces to NOISE 2008.

• SELECTION: The NOISE Curators, will select the best work to showcase on the NOISE website and throughout the media.

• SHOW OFF: During the festival in October 2008, the website will spotlight the best of the work submitted. NOISE top talent will also hijack the nation's press via our media partners.

NOISEfestival.com accepts any creative work; including music, film, fashion, design, architecture, advertising, written word, graphic design, blogs, virals, 3D, gaming, new-media, product, fine art and illustration.

Well, what are you waiting for?!

Young Artists New Work Media Exposure

www.NOISEfestival.com

3821 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 3821
Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:20 pm
Snoink says...

*Locked, spam*
Ubi caritas est vera, Deus ibi est.

"The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly." ~ Richard Bach

Moth and Myth <- My comic! :D

here is the deepest secret nobody knows (here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a treee called life; which grows higher than the soul can home or mind can hide) and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)
— e.e. cummings