"Funny is a formula for which there are a million variables, and it is impossible to backtrack unless, possibly, you make a living out of it."~Rosey Unicorn
Banned for banning someone because they are deaf! I was too slow!
So for Prof Rabbit: Banned because you caled your boyfriend Onisan which means brother!
"Funny is a formula for which there are a million variables, and it is impossible to backtrack unless, possibly, you make a living out of it."~Rosey Unicorn
Sorry, deafwriter. You do realize that this is not a serious thread, right? I didn't mean to really hurt your feelings, though, and I apologize for that.
EDIT for deafwriter:
Banned for calling me "him" again.
Frylock, please, no books! I can't read; I'm not a loser!
-Master Shake
Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein. — H. Jackson Brown