"Funny is a formula for which there are a million variables, and it is impossible to backtrack unless, possibly, you make a living out of it."~Rosey Unicorn
Banned for banning someone because they are deaf! I was too slow!
So for Prof Rabbit: Banned because you caled your boyfriend Onisan which means brother!
"Funny is a formula for which there are a million variables, and it is impossible to backtrack unless, possibly, you make a living out of it."~Rosey Unicorn
Sorry, deafwriter. You do realize that this is not a serious thread, right? I didn't mean to really hurt your feelings, though, and I apologize for that.
EDIT for deafwriter:
Banned for calling me "him" again.
Frylock, please, no books! I can't read; I'm not a loser!
-Master Shake
seeing this tag and going "oh what's this? :)" then getting slapped in the face with shady's good grammar is the worst thing that's ever happened to me — SilverNight