Rate the Avatar Above You! [2]

1479 posts1 ... 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65 ... 99
User avatar
Gender Non-binary
Points 1979
Reviews 1176
4/10

A bit unclear and small, and it'd be better if I could see their faces.
"TV makes sense. It has logic, structure, rules, and likeable leading men. In life, we have this. We have you." -Abed Nadir




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3098
Reviews 196
Bahahahahaha 10/10 just for making me laugh. It's pretty much the most amazing thing ever.
Life is for living.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 411
10/10...I did that once.
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 27




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 203
puppy! 8/10
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1086
Reviews 134
10/10 I love your avatar!!
Character is what you have left when you've lost everything you can lose. - Evan Esar
Like my opinions a lot? Let me critique you. topic29146.html




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
9/10
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 63
9/10 Haha I've watched those puppet pal shows. So funny hehe
"When other girls wanted to be Ballerinas, I kind of wanted to be a Vampire." ~Me
My first puppers Pikapet
My second puppers Pikapet
Check out my new group! Roleplayers Unite!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
8/10

I've seen a lot with that wolf running.
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3098
Reviews 196
9/10 It's cute. For some reason it makes me want to hug someone..... I'm a weirdo
Life is for living.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 203
10/10 it's awesome!!!
We're meant to be one
I know we are...
If I am the Sky
Then you are my star... ™




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 4194
Reviews 111
9/10
Ooooh, pweety :D
When Heroes fall and the Sacred Blade is captured, can Evil be stopped?~The Wings of Darkness

I'm also ZeldaMoogle on Fanfiction.net!

"Funny is a formula for which there are a million variables, and it is impossible to backtrack unless, possibly, you make a living out of it."~Rosey Unicorn




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 411
7.5/10...hmm it's a little unclear.
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5120
Reviews 317
8/10
very cute pic. A cat wearing cat sunglasses...funny.
I'm a godmother, that's a great thing to be, a godmother. She calls me god for short, that's cute, I taught her that.
--Ellen DeGeneres




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 141
8/10

Kind of funny
Voldemort: You kids! If I ever find out who's calling I will tell the wizard law and you will go to wizard jail and then I'll kill you!

Harry Potter Puppet Pals - Wizard Swears



When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind