I'm leaving...

4 posts
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 370
I bet that scared you!

I won't be on tomorrow... in fact by the time you read this I'll be back probably, hehe! Just going to a friend's house... Last day of school tommorrow!
We are all Sociopaths: The Prologue

Sociopath: So • ci • o • path noun
1. Someone who believes their behaviour is right.
2. Human.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 7740
Reviews 713
Don't scare me like that, silly boy.

-Jared
Just write -- the rest of life will follow.

Would love help on this.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 370
lol
We are all Sociopaths: The Prologue

Sociopath: So • ci • o • path noun
1. Someone who believes their behaviour is right.
2. Human.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 13147
Reviews 431
This thread is locked. There's already a thread called "The Official Goodbye / Departure Thread" in Randomness, which this topic has been moved to.



You own everything that happened to you. Tell your stories. If people wanted you to write warmly about them, they should have behaved better.
— Anne Lamott