7/10
Ugh, flashbacks to silly commercials! X.X Oh well...Crunchitize me, Capt'n! XD >.> Oh, wait, that was in your title... XD Well, says something that I guessed what your avvie was before I even looked at your title
When Heroes fall and the Sacred Blade is captured, can Evil be stopped?~The Wings of Darkness
"Funny is a formula for which there are a million variables, and it is impossible to backtrack unless, possibly, you make a living out of it."~Rosey Unicorn
7/10
'cause it gives me a tummy-ache just looking at it!
"In a sort of ghastly simplicity we remove the organ and demand the function...We laugh at honour and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and bid the geldings be fruitful." ~C.S. Lewis
'They are afraid of nothing,' I grumbled, watching their approach through the window. 'Together, they would brave Satan and all his legions.' — Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights