Rate avatars!!!!

2277 posts1 ... 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137 ... 152
User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1040
Reviews 411
10/10 it's mighty funny and love the balloon font!
Calvin : You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood.
Hobbes : What mood is that?
Calvin : Last-minute panic.




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1840
Reviews 160
8/10

I love cats, they're so cute!!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 10087
Reviews 701
8/10 hehehehehe
Got a poem or short story you want me to critique?

There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it. (C D Morley)




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 10241
Reviews 116
8/10 clever
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 27175
Reviews 387
8/10

Funny stuff. I want a pair of sissors now...

-Kylan
"I am beginning to despair
and can see only two choices:
either go crazy or turn holy."

- Serenade, Adélia Prado




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 164
8/10 I like smoke... :shock:

~Pol~
I used to rule the world, see it rise when I gave the word, now in the morning I sleep alone, sweep the streets I used to own

-Coldplay, Viva La Viva




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 57
10/10.

Reminds me of a game I played, something like towers defense.

A little dark, but very cool and has a magic look to it.
~S.P.E.W~ "Special People Enthusiastically Writing"

*sigh* "Another day, another death course."
Ratchet




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 164
10/10 I love that game!

~Pol~
I used to rule the world, see it rise when I gave the word, now in the morning I sleep alone, sweep the streets I used to own

-Coldplay, Viva La Viva




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 10087
Reviews 701
7/10 creepy XD
Got a poem or short story you want me to critique?

There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it. (C D Morley)




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 164
8/10 Slightly terifyed and tickled. ?

~Pol~
I used to rule the world, see it rise when I gave the word, now in the morning I sleep alone, sweep the streets I used to own

-Coldplay, Viva La Viva




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 10241
Reviews 116
8/10 cute but creepy
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 24
7/10

Its kind of... well out there...
I love Eryn Marie and there isent a thing you can do to stop me!!!!!




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 164
2/10 Love gullom, hate you. (Wow, that was really mean! Sorry! It just came out! I swear!) (Its okay, we're brothers)

~Pol~
I used to rule the world, see it rise when I gave the word, now in the morning I sleep alone, sweep the streets I used to own

-Coldplay, Viva La Viva




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 96
10/10...luvvin it!
Be yourself; everybody else is already taken.

I came, I saw, I conquered.

When you're being nice to your character, you're being bad to your book.




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 1840
Reviews 160
9/10

That is so cute!!



You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh