Rate the Signature Above You.

1990 posts1 ... 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107 ... 133
User avatar
Gender Male
Points 4119
Reviews 103
8/10 tell me about it...
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1825
Reviews 142
10/10 so true, i love it.
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5890
Reviews 280
1/10....your nine-year-old-brother has a girlfriend?! :squeaks:
ohmeohmy




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 32885
Reviews 2058
5/10

Why can't we indulge? :lol:
“It's necessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live.”
― Alexandre Dumas, The Count of Monte Cristo




User avatar
Gender None specified
Points 8413
Reviews 816
9/10

*falls over laughing*




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1373
Reviews 270
7/10 so true
I just lost the game.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 5890
Reviews 280
ugh, depression poem.....3/10
ohmeohmy




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 18178
Reviews 1259
^ 6/10 Hmm.
Nate wrote:And if YWS ever does become a company, Jack will be the President of European Operations. In fact, I'm just going to call him that anyways.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1373
Reviews 270
6/10 ehhhh
I just lost the game.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 890
Reviews 36




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 890
Reviews 6
8/10

Really sweet, even if it is something I've heard everywhere. Nice nice. :)
"You spell stupid S-T-YOU-P-I-D!!!" - LoveAlways,Rose.




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 1373
Reviews 270
10/10 cant say it out loud for the funny making it funnier
I just lost the game.




User avatar
Gender Male
Points 4119
Reviews 103
8/10 extra points for making it rhyme!
Chicken <-- Egg <-- Rocket Powered Fist
Take that, science!




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 6400
Reviews 497
9/10, ain't that the truth.
"2-4-6-8! I like to delegate!" -Meshugenah
"Teague: Stomping on your dreams since 1992." -Sachiko
"So I'm looking at FLT and am reminded of a sandwich." -Jabber




User avatar
Gender Female
Points 3454
Reviews 694
5/10

Funny, but I hate math haha.
My Literary and Arts Blog

"I think I'd miss you even if we'd never met." -The Wedding Date



Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown